COVID-19 safe sessions
The health and wellbeing of participants and the WA community is our priority. We all need to be making COVID-19 safe choices to help stop the spread. We will follow all COVID-19 safety guidelines* at HBF Fitness sessions by:
- Limiting group session sizes depending on the location to maintain a minimum of 2sqm per person
- Running non-contact sessions and practising appropriate physical distancing for everyone involved
- Having contactless check-in to a session with QR code scanning (this will facilitate contact tracing if required).
- Hand sanitiser available at all sessions
- Asking all HBF Fitness participants to be COVID-19 safe
Let’s be COVID-19 Safe Together
We ask that you do not attend a session if you:
- Are experiencing flu-like symptoms (or any other illness) and/or are feeling unwell
- Been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
- Have recently had a test for COVID-19 and waiting on the results (you may attend if you have received a negative result on the test and feeling well)
- Returned from interstate or international travel within the past 14 days
*Currently in Phase 4 restrictions. May be amended if WA enters Phase 5 before the season starts on 2nd November 2020.