Spring to Summer 2017 Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within promotional advertisements for the competition form part of the conditions of entry.
2. By entering the competition, entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
3. Employees, contractors and agents of HBF and its related companies and their respective immediate families are ineligible to enter.
Competition as a trade promotion lottery
4. The competition is a Trade Promotion Lottery, governed by the Gaming and Wagering Commission Act 1987 and Gaming and Wagering Commission Regulations 1988. The Gaming and Wagering Commission is the statutory body that administers these laws.
5. HBF as a promoter means HBF Health Limited ABN 11 126 884 786 carrying on business as HBF and under other business names.
Prize details & conditions
6. Prize: One hundred (100) competition winners (Winners) will each receive one Rebel Sport Gift Card valued at $50.00.
7. One hundred (100) prizes will be awarded.
8. Each Rebel Sport Gift Card is valid until 31/10/2018.
9. An entrant may enter once only.
10. All entrants must be over 15 years old.
11. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
12. All other costs and expenses associated with the prize, beyond the specified prize components, will be the responsibility of the Winners.
13. The Winners will be responsible for any and all taxes incurred in relation to the receipt of the prize.
14. Substitute prizes will not be available, should the Winners be unable to use the prize at the allocated time.
15. HBF may at its absolute discretion substitute a different prize in place of any prize referred to in these terms and conditions.
16. The competition will commence at 8am WST on Monday 27 November 2017 (Commencement Date).
17. Entries for this competition will close at 11.59pm WST on Sunday 10 December 2017 (Closing Date).
18. No late entries will be eligible to enter the competition.
Method of entry
19. The competition is only open to those who register to take part in the HBF Fitness Summer program.
20. All entrants who:
• Register for the 2018 HBF Fitness Summer program
between the Commencement Date and the Closing Date will be automatically entered into the draw of the competition.
21. The Winners will be randomly drawn at 10am WST on Thursday 14 December 2017 at 570 Wellington Street, Perth, WA 6000.
22. The judge’s decision will at all times be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. The Winners will be notified by mail.
24. It is a condition of entry that HBF has the right to publicise the Winners for any promotion or matter incidental to the competition, if required.
25. The Winners may also be required by HBF to participate in a photo session and acknowledges that HBF has the right to use such publicity photos in any medium (including, without limitation, the Internet), and in any reasonable manner it deems fit.
26. The Winners agree to make themselves available for publicity purposes without charge.
Indemnity & disclaimer
27. All entrants release and indemnify HBF and all of its related companies and personnel from and against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury, damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
28. Neither HBF nor any of its related companies or personnel will be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond their reasonable control any element of any prize is not provided.
29. Neither HBF nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred if, for any reason, the competition is suspended, varied or terminated at any time, with or without prior warning or publicity.
30. Neither HBF nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred arising from late, lost or misdirected entries.
31. Neither HBF nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred arising from any change in the value of a prize occurring between the publishing date and the date the prize is claimed.
32. HBF reserves the right to exclude any person from this competition for any reason whatsoever.
33. In all matters, all decisions of HBF will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entertained.
34. HBF reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or cancel the competition at any time with written approval of the Gaming and Wagering Commission after this competition has commenced.
35. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of HBF which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, HBF reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process. HBF assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
If you have any questions about how HBF handles your Information, please contact our Privacy Officer by writing to GPO Box C101, Perth, Western Australia, 6839 or by telephoning 1300 883 530.
HBF Health Limited ABN 11 126 884 786.