HBF Fitness Mid Season Rebel Sport Competition (February 2019)
Terms and Conditions
- By participating in this competition, participants agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
- The terms and conditions of this competition are governed by the law of Western Australia.
- Directors, employees, contractors and agents of HBF and its related companies and their respective immediate families are ineligible to participate in this competition.
Competition as a trade promotion lottery
- The competition is a Trade Promotion Lottery, governed by the Gaming and Wagering Commission Act 1987 (WA) and Gaming and Wagering Commission Regulations 1988 (WA). The Gaming and Wagering Commission is the statutory body that administers these laws.
- This competition is being run by HBF Health Limited (ABN 11 126 884 786) and its related bodies corporate (HBF).
Prize details & conditions
- Prize: One Rebel Sport Gift Card valued at fifty dollars ($50) per prize winner. Fifty (50) prizes will be awarded. The total maximum retail value of the prizes is $2,500.
- Each Rebel Sport Gift Card is valid until 27 July 2021.
- Each prize will be mailed to its prize winner.
- No prize can be exchanged for cash.
- All other costs and expenses associated with each prize will be the responsibility of the prize winner.
- Each prize winner will be responsible for any taxes incurred in relation to the receipt of their prize.
- Substitute prizes will not be available, should a prize winner be unable to use their prize at the allocated time.
- HBF may at its absolute discretion substitute a different prize in place of any prize referred to in these terms and conditions.
- There will be one (1) draw at 9.00am AWST on Wednesday, 13 February 2019 at 570 Wellington Street, Perth, WA 6000. The draw will be conducted by a representative of HBF and using a random number generator to select people who have participated in four (4) or more sessions during the 2018/2019 HBF fitness summer season. The first fifty (50) numbers generated, and therefore people selected, will be the prize winners.
- Each prize winner will be notified by telephone and will receive confirmation by mail.
- It is a condition of participation that HBF has the right to publicise the prize winners for any promotion or matter incidental to the competition, if required.
- Each prize winner may also be required by HBF to participate in a photo session, and acknowledges that HBF has the right to use such publicity photos in any medium (including, without limitation, the Internet) and in any reasonable manner it deems fit.
- Each prize winner agrees to make themselves available for publicity purposes without charge.
Indemnity & disclaimer
- All participants release and indemnify HBF and all of its related bodies corporate, their officers, employees and agents from and against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in this competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury, damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise to the extent permitted by law. Neither HBF nor any of its related bodies corporate, their officers, employees and agents will be:
- responsible or liable if for any reason beyond their reasonable control any element of any prize is not provided;
- liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred if, for any reason, this competition is suspended, varied or terminated at any time, with or without prior warning or publicity;
- liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred arising from late, lost or misdirected entries; or
- liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred arising from any change in the value of a prize occurring between the publishing date and the date the prize is claimed.
- HBF reserves the right to exclude any person from this competition for any reason whatsoever.
- In all matters, HBF’s decision will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entertained.
- HBF reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or cancel this competition at any time with written approval of the Gaming and Wagering Commission after this competition has commenced.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of HBF which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, HBF assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure.
If you have any questions about how HBF handles your Information, please contact our Privacy Officer by writing to GPO Box C101, Perth, Western Australia 6839 or by telephoning 1300 883 530.
HBF Health Limited ABN 11 126 884 786.